- March 4, 2019
- Posted by: Jessica
- Category: Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality
We would call it an impractical approach to cover AI in one post or a few words. As it is one of the widest technology and right now directly/indirectly playing a major role in our daily lives.
Many IT giants are investing majorly in AI and that time is not far when AI will become an increasingly sophisticated and powerful tool for social media marketing.
If your goal is to lead in your business and ahead of times, then you need to adapt to a workplace where AI plays a pivotal role.
Let’s understand what is AI? It’s difficult to explain AI in one definition.
Artificial Intelligence is basically a machine which has been prepared to think and act like a human. , it incorporates the ability to copy intelligent behavior. AI is not a system, rather AI is developed in the system. The idea behind the creation of AI is to make such a system who think like humans and think beyond their limitations.
Artificial Intelligence possibilities are endless, it is already present in our phones and we can find this with the help of Mobile, it can be embedded using chatbots or context-aware sensors. Artificial Intelligence shows immense potential for the growth of the economy and for humans.
“AI is the amalgamation of various technologies, it has encompassing capabilities such as machine learning, natural language processing, and knowledge management.”
Below is an image which better explain the umbrella term of AI
How ML (Machine Learning) is related to AI?
Machine learning is applying algorithms to find out the best accurate method. Ml is one part of AI but ML is more iteration based and its accurate results become the part of AI to make the system more intelligent. There are many things come under AI and classified under below two terms:
- Machine learning
- Neuro Linguistic Program (NLP)
Machine Learning Vs. Artificial Intelligence: Which Is Right For You?
Both Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning have helpful and potential business applications which give a pump to your business sales and useful in almost every field. To choose which one is best for your company depends on what your field requirements.
These systems have many excellent applications to offer, but ML has gotten much more publicity recently, so many companies have focused on that source of solutions. After all, AI can also be useful for many simpler applications that don’t require ongoing learning.
Let’s start with AI role in Mobile apps
Techies are well aware of when Google and Microsoft both added neural networks to their translation apps. Spotify is challenging Apple Music app claiming to use AI-powered recommendations.
The expansion of Artificial Intelligence has allowed mobile users to completely change the value benchmark of existing user experience. Users are expecting more in-depth and predictive mobile app performance.
Top AI based mobile apps are
3) The Roll
4) Easily Do
The development and usage of artificial intelligence in mobile apps is driving a whole new class of mobile application possibilities. Artificial Intelligence has been very powerful in the smart devices application development for several years. The new availability and advancement of AI and machine learning are giving birth to a revolutionary transformation in the way that developers, businesses, and users think about intelligent interactions within mobile applications.
Let’s take a glimpse on AI’s impact on Education Industry
- By deploying AI to perform the grading process in multiple-choice exams, teachers can spend more time with students in one on one session to understand their problems and challenges. Still, that’s not all the AI is capable of achieving and it can never take place of a human teacher (at least in the decade). Software researchers are exploring new methods to grade written responses and dissertations. AI’s ability to perform automation also makes it highly beneficial in the admission process that usually involves processing and classification of paperwork.
- Smart Content is a newly invented term. It implies to the robots’ ability to create digital content matching the same level of grammatical diligence as that of humans’. It could seem unreal to a few people, but this tech has already reached some of the modern and Smart Classrooms around the world. AI is now capable of digitizing textbooks and creating highly customisation (according to their needs.) learning digital interfaces suitable for students of all grades and age.Virtual Lectures and learning Environment.
- The University of Southern California(USC) Institute for Creative Technology is taking a lead in taking virtual classes. With the development of smart virtual environment and platforms, they are using this technology in real. The organization makes use of AI, 3-D gaming and computer animation to bring out virtual characters and social interactions.
Smart teacher’s with personalised touch
High smart tutoring systems like Carnegie Learning, that’s capable of analysing data on different students, give feedback to students and even work with them as a teacher would. However this application is still in its babyhood, but it will soon be out in its fully-fledged form. At that point, we’ll have a complete digital professor that can serve to students various educational needs in almost every area.
AI’s role in other fields
Role and advantages of AI in different Sectors
- Artificial Intelligence Powers Your Virtual Assistants: These voice assistants search for the information and return the answers to your device, or they control other apps to achieve the desired result. While Alexa can’t yet predict what you might ask for, Microsoft predicts that Cortana will be able to predict your requirements. It’ll happen so by learning from the information it gathers and from the way you use it.
- Financial Companies Use Artificial Intelligence To Check out transactions to catch any Fraud: Financial companies often use artificial intelligence to monitor transaction requests since algorithms process information very fast. They spot patterns in your transactions and alert users to suspicious activity. They can check that the purchase was yours before they process the payment. It may seem inconvenient if it was actually you trying to book those exhibition tickets, but it could save you thousands of dollars in the long term.
- Self-Driving Cars Could Use Artificial Intelligence To Learn To Drive: AI in airline autopilot: The airplanes use an amalgamation of motion sensors and GPS to map their position in flight. The software can even land commercial aircraft, though much of those seven minutes is spent on takeoff and landing.
- Smart Homes, Smart Ac, Smart refrigerator, and smart smarter smartphones these are few examples who are based developed on AI.
In the last, although Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence are closely connected still there is a lot of difference in both terms. Many smarter tech savvy gears are part of ML but not AI. An ideal AI gadget/ or robot can create a lot of fuzz in the future also. It could be critical for techies to handle such devices. Think if think smarter than humans?
We will discuss the “Risk of AI” in the next blog, till then “Happy Reading”.